In case you weren’t aware everyone, it is now 2015. The year of “This is gonna be MY YEAR!” and #newyearnewme. I’m a big fan of the last one. Hashtags are just so elegant.
School starts tomorrow and it makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. Classes start at 8, which means that I”ll have to wake up at 6:45 to put my war paint on. That also makes me want to vomit. That last time I woke up that early was who knows when. In reality, I’m only going to get ready for the first two days of school. The other days I go straight from the gym to class, which I know is everyone’s favorite. I’m even more beautiful when I’m sweaty and gross. Can you believe it?
I guess I’ll publicly announce my goals for this year, because if it’s not said on the internet, it’s not valid. I think that’s how the universe works.
1. Get HELLA good grades this semester
2. Spend at least 2 hours in the library
3. Go the gym and get hella buff at least 5 days a week.
4. Make every boy fall in love with me and then crush their hearts
5. Not miss a single class unless it’s for my birthday. (March 22, mark your calendars, I turn 20)
6. Get a job. Cool.
See, aren’t I sophisticated?
To give you an example of the exciting life I life, tomorrow after school I get to go to the dermatologist AND I get to get my hair done. I need to slow down, people.